Subject: Fwd: Amiga Forever 2009 (Plus Edition - ISO Image)
From: Ian C <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:18:32 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Avangate Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: 2009/7/6
Subject: Amiga Forever 2009 (Plus Edition - ISO Image)
To: [email-masked]

Dear Ian Cowburn,

Your online order placed on http://www.amigaforever.com on July 07,
2009 and processed by Avangate as the authorized vendor of Cloanto
Italia srl products has been successfully completed (order reference
number: 3951243).

Please follow the link below to download your fully functional copy
of the product you have ordered, Amiga Forever 2009 (Plus Edition -
ISO Image):

https://secure.avangate.com/?sid=62949c3364&dld

To avoid truncated link errors, copy/paste the entire link into your
web browser.

Please find below the license registration/activation information for
the product you have ordered, Amiga Forever 2009 (Plus Edition - ISO
Image):

Name: Ian Cowburn
Email: [email-masked]

26818-07554-31780-41113

You are welcome to join the Amiga Forever page on Facebook, and to
check out the Twitter feed for news:

http://facebook.com/amigaforever
http://twitter.com/amigaforever
Please keep this email for future reference.

For product installation, activation and other technical support
issues, please contact the software publisher:

Cloanto Italia srl
Email: http://www.cloanto.net/support-rpa/
Phone: -

For download, payment or other order related issues please contact
Avangate at:
Email: [email-masked]
24/7 hotline: +31 88 0000008

Thank you for shopping with us.

Best regards,
--
The Avangate Team

Avangate BV
http://www.avangate.com
[email-masked]
Tel: +31 88 0000008