Subject: Vacancy details from Deerfoot.co.uk
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:24:17 -0000

Hi Ian,

Thank you for taking my call. 

As discussed our client, Amadeus Services Ltd (ASL), has a permanent
vacancy for a Software Development Engineer to work out of their offices
in Heathrow. 

I do genuinely feel you are a very credible candidate for this vacancy
and as such I would be extremely happy to proceed with your application
and represent you in the hope of securing you an interview for this
post. 

We are a well established and well regarded preferred supplier to
Amadeus Services Ltd (ASL). 

You may wish to take a look at our client's web site at
http://www.amadeus.com. 

If you do wish to progress, you would need to complete the attached
questionnaire as best as possible and return this to me. Once I have
received this (and after talking to you) I will present this document
along with your CV to the client. This questionnaire answers all the
common questions a prospective client/employer may have of a new recruit
and shows them too that the candidate is genuinely interested in the
role. It also gives the candidate an opportunity to promote
himself/herself for the role and ensures too that the client has an
accurate picture of your requirements with regard to remuneration etc.
Please be aware I would not ask you to complete this form if I did not
genuinely consider you were a credible candidate for this role. We do
have a very good "CV to interview" ratio and this form is always very
well received by clients. 

I have attached the following documents:

CV Cover Page - C++.doc
Job Description - SOFTWARE DEV ENGINEER.doc
Software Developer (C++) advert - 2011.doc
Software Development Engineer - Deerfoot IT Questionnaire.doc

Note: please contact me if the specified documents are not attached to
this e-mail.

With kind regards,

Guy Radford
Senior Recruitment Consultant: Major Accounts

direct dial: +44 (0)23 8081 7157
blackberry: +44 (0)7887 997991
switch: +44 (0)23 8081 3001
e-mail: [email-masked]
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd. <http://www.deerfoot.co.uk> 
Ability to deliver + modest fees + intelligent, responsible service.

P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
Please note that this email and any files attached to it are
confidential and solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. 
Furthermore, any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
Company. 
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd., Mortimer's Park, Ower, Romsey, Hampshire,
SO51 6AF, UK 

 <http://www.deerfoot.co.uk>